We are pregnant! That's right - we are going to have a baby! Holy cow! This is the pregnancy test I took when I first started to suspect (which, coincidently, was Mother's Day!). I kept waiting for the "not" to show up, but it never did. I took a second test later that day to confirm and had a blood test done the following week. It's official - we are having a baby!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
PREGNANT!
We are pregnant! That's right - we are going to have a baby! Holy cow! This is the pregnancy test I took when I first started to suspect (which, coincidently, was Mother's Day!). I kept waiting for the "not" to show up, but it never did. I took a second test later that day to confirm and had a blood test done the following week. It's official - we are having a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha! i love this! It's so black and white (and red/read)...no turning back now! -Steph
ReplyDelete