Saturday, July 11, 2009
Big Announcement!
Since we have officially made it through the first trimester, we wanted to announce to those who don't know that we are expecting our first child in January! Randi is 13 weeks along and starting her second trimester. She's felt good throughout, and though she has experienced some exhaustion, she has not gotten sick or thrown up a single time (knock knock). As you'll see if you scroll through earlier posts, we have an official due date and several sonogram pictures. Rick is very excited and is looking forward to baby-proofing the house and making plans for the nursery. Grandpa and Grandma Stones are very excited, as are Grandpa and Grandma Gifford, for whom this is the first grandchild. We do plan to find out if our baby is a boy or a girl, but we'll probably have to wait until the end of August to do so. We have no inkling one way or another, but will be happy with whatever we have. Our next appointment is July 29th, so we will update the blog then if there is any interesting news to report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is just so exciting! I'm so glad you have this blog too, so that nosey people (like me) can know how you are doing all the time!!! I will be praying for all three of you and this will tell me how I can specifically lift you all up! I can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl! Congrats!
ReplyDeletecongrats you guys! darin, shannon and noel
ReplyDeletecongratulations!! i'm so excited for you both and can't wait for January! A Christmas get together this year might have to include a baby shower :) I will be praying that all goes well in the coming months! -Katie
ReplyDelete