Monday, November 2, 2009

Grandma Shower, 3rd Trimester

Last Saturday, some of my mom's friends threw her a surprise grandma shower! Since she's going to be watching Charlie when I return to work, which will require her to have lots of baby stuff, we all thought it would be fun to surprise her with a shower. She was surprised, and she got a TON of great stuff for Charlie. In the picture below, from left to right, is my future sister-in-law, Molly, me, Barb, one of the shower hostesses, my mom, Pam, another shower hostess, and Jayne, the mastermind behind the entire event. Taking the picture is Meggie, one of my mom's greatest friends who drove in from Wichita to attend.
In baby news, I am 29 weeks as of yesterday - two weeks into my 3rd trimester. A friend pointed out to me last night that January is only two months away...yikes! We are now seeing the doctor every two weeks. Last week they did several routine tests to check glucose levels and do blood work, and I'm happy to report that all is well. We will keep you posted as things continue to develop!

1 comment: