Saturday, March 6, 2010

Getting Big!

At our last appointment on Friday, February 26th, Charlie weighed 11 lbs 9 oz! We can hardly believe it! I've begun putting away the newborn clothes he's outgrown and getting out sizes 0-3 months, and in some cases, 3-6 months! I went back to school last Wednesday, which was very bittersweet. I have missed my kids and coworkers, but I couldn't imagine being away from Charlie all day. The first day was very hard, it was made easier when Rick sent me flowers via his boss (thanks Grant!) during my 2nd hour class.
Charlie slept from 9:30 last night until 4:00 this morning! We are calling that "through the night" and are very excited! We know one time doesn't mean it will happen every time, but we very intentionally tried a few things to see if he would sleep through the night and he did, so we'll keep them going and hopefully it will keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment