I am headed back to work on Wednesday, March 3rd. I have mixed feelings about going back. On the one hand, I miss my kids and coworkers and am very excited about getting back to the normalcy of a routine. But I can't imagine being away from Charlie all day! It helps that my mom is going to watch him instead of taking him to a daycare, but it's still very sad. I'm a little worried about balancing everything, but I am praying that God will either give Charlie long nights of sleep or give me energy to make it though the day without sleep (the former, preferably!).
Friday, February 19, 2010
Big Boy Update!
I am headed back to work on Wednesday, March 3rd. I have mixed feelings about going back. On the one hand, I miss my kids and coworkers and am very excited about getting back to the normalcy of a routine. But I can't imagine being away from Charlie all day! It helps that my mom is going to watch him instead of taking him to a daycare, but it's still very sad. I'm a little worried about balancing everything, but I am praying that God will either give Charlie long nights of sleep or give me energy to make it though the day without sleep (the former, preferably!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment