Friday, February 5, 2010

Six Weeks and Counting...


This is Charlie with his Great-Grandma Keke! On Monday Charlie will be 6 weeks old! We can hardly believe it. Last week he weighed in at 8 lbs 12 oz and he's already outgrowing some clothes! He just moved up to size 1 diapers and we think he smiled today! Rick has started back at school but he's taking a lighter load this semester and has been able to be home with Charlie very often. GiGi (Grandma Gifford) has come to visit several times, as well as (future) Aunt Molly. We are working hard at establishing a schedule and Charlie is doing great! He wakes up one time during the night to eat...we are eagerly awaiting the day he sleeps all the way through! Here are some pictures of our sweet baby:

This was the night of the KU/Mizzou game, which was also Rick's birthday:
Here is Rick with Charlie and his new guitar:
And here's one more!
We are so very happy to be parents and are looking forward to what lies ahead!


1 comment:

  1. OH my stars! He's SO precious! You're making me want to jump in the car and DRIVE!!! I am so excited to meet him! You two look like such naturals at this new job! I just LOVE that you picked GiGi because of me!!! Love it! I miss you and I'm still praying for you! I can't hardly fathom a 6 week old being under 9 pounds. God didn't bless my babies with petite-ness...Dylan was over 9 lbs at birth! Ha! I can see that Charlie is being well taken care of! I hope we can catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete