He even helped push his sister Lucy!
We got to our seats and I changed Lucy into the Royals outfit we had. It used to be Charlie's, and after someone nearby said, "Look at that baby - he's cute," I felt like we should add a pink headband.
She also tried on brother's hat:
Charlie did GREAT! We couldn't believe how well he did. We thought we would probably have to leave half way through, but not only did he behave, he was in a GREAT mood, needed no disciplining, AND used the potty!
Oh, and he ate an entire hot dog, bun and all! I don't think that's ever happened before.
And he drank his first Pepsi. We do not give him pop, and though I think he's had it before from grandparents, this is the first one we have given him. Obviously, he loved it. Because Pepsi is delicious.
And, he even (kind of) posed for a few pictures:
After the game (Royals lost, but we didn't care - we had a great time!), they turned on the fireworks. Lucy had fallen asleep on Gigi's shoulder, but poked her head up just in time to see some bright lights.
And Charlie enjoyed them, too.
All in all, it was a great family night. We were so proud of our kids and how well they did. It was a WONDERFUL memory.








No comments:
Post a Comment